Went for dim sum in town with some friends this afternoon. The same Chinese restaurant where May had gotten food poisoning
twice from, but hey, who's counting? =P
The food was all right, albeit super oily, plus we (meaning me, my sis and May) were a bit wary, so we didn't really gorge ourselves to obesity. But this guy friend was like, persuading us to eat more and stuff, and when we politely decline, he's like, "Man, y'all jaga badan ya? Firman's angels (as in, Charlie's angels, 3 girls, get it? ...) must jaga their figure *nodds knowingly*" Like, what the hell? Can't a girl choose not to eat artery-clogging foods anymore? But my two more experienced roommies soon reassured me that he's always like that, so I let it slide.
Right next to the restaurant was a pet shop called PetLand (which might explain the food poisoning incidents), so we went in there to check the pets out. We saw golden retriever puppies! They were so adorable, lying on top of each other, sleeping soundly... and their eyelashes were so golden! Awww... the sales guy actually took one out to let us play with, and the little doggie was
so unbelievably cute! She was wagging her tail and everything, I even cuddled her for a while! *gRin* And her fur was so soft and fluffy! We named her Sherryl, hehee coz my sis said she reminded her of Sherryl, our other friend. *siGhz* She's just too adorable for words. It's really really too bad that our apartment building doesn't allow any pets but cats. Oh, that and this other minor fact that the puppy costs 764 bucks. AwwWWwww... I wanted to play with Sherryl like, forever, but the salesguy had to put her back with her other siblings... *hEaRt shReds to pieCes...*
Oh did I tell you guys? I'm not terrified of dogs anymore! =) In fact, I can't wait to go to Su's house and play with her dogs. And Keong's auntie's house to play with that... beagal isit? *gRin* I'd always thought her golden retriever looked real handsome but was too afraid to pet it... man it feels weird not being scared of dogs anymore. *pUzzLed* Hehee.
And there were so many other dogs! There was this poor li'l ten-month-old German Shepherd called Shiba, she looked so forlorn and miserable in her cage, I almost cried... but if any of you guys tell my sis or May, I will bring you down. I will bring you down to Chinatown. =P From a movie, can anyone guess? ;)
Then there was this pair of pug-chihuahua mix breed, and they're kinda puny but so playful! They kept fooling around with each other, hehee. And the Pomeri... something, the really furry kind. It almost looked like a chubby cat, but so much cuter with that arched button nose...
Oh and rabbits! Soft, furry rabbits... we used to have rabbits in our house, a white one with red eyes I think. I still remember my brother trying to ride on them, bwahahahaha! He'd pretend to sit on them, and hold onto their long ears as they hop, hehehee. Keep in mind he was about 12 years old. My brother did the naughtiest things back then. He even told us to eat our own boogers once. And they say big bros are supposed to look out for the younger ones. Bleh. =D
AaaWWWwww... *heaRt fiLLs wiTh yeaRning* Dear I want a golden retriever! Or a Yorkshire terrier, hehee. OooOo or the Siberian Huskies, you like them right? *wiNk* But I heard they're real fierce and quick... I think I prefer docile, gentle types, or cute, dumb ones like beagals. Hahah~ That'd really test my patience, I'd imagine...
Kor, go get a dog! *pLeAdSss* You working now right? *bEam* Then you'll be less bored when you go back to Ipoh, with a dog and everything... you can scoop the poop, and I'll play with them! Hehehehehe~ 0=)
I'd really love to have a pet right now... the cuddly, touchable kind, not distant, slimy type like snakes and fishes. Or crabs. Omigosh! I watched the WildBoyz on MTV last night, and they were in this Indonesian island where it's famous for its Coconut Crabs. They're called coconut crabs coz their claws are strong enough to cut open a coconut, and they're humongous! So this guy went like, I wonder what it could do to my butt cheek, and his friend put it on his arse! And they were only wearing like, normal white undies. He was like yelling and cussing man, coz you could just see the crab pinching his butt like its life depended on it (which I guess, kinda did), but his friend couldn't get it off coz it was so strongly clamped onto the butt! In the end they had to pry the claws open with a plier or something. Like, 5 or 6 TV crew members surrounding his crab-covered butt. Hahahaha, I was laughing like... well, like I just saw someone's butt got clamped by a huge crab. =P
Hey guys, if you can only use one word to describe me, would you use the word 'serious'? Tag me! I need to know...! Before I go crazy or whatever... =)