Oh oHh! Here's somemore pics, I've been drenched with creative juices lately.. ;) Ahh sounds so cooling. It's boiling here, 31 degrees! I sweat even when I shower! Although really, I wouldn't know for sure...

Pink photo frame! Whaddaya think? I could probably give Maggie T or even Precious Tots (is that the name of that shop? remember they have it in Pyramid and everywhere else, with those cutesy pink, green, purple, yellow flowers, bears, piggies... ok you get the idea yea =P) a good run for its money, eh? ;) Teddy Tales? By the time I'm through, there won't be any Teddy Tales no more... Muahahaha *cAckLe2*
Just playing. This one isn't really my most satisfied piece. But the guy in there is. Hahaha! ...*bWush* =P

Current look of me desk... That PPG balloon is a nice touch, innit? =D From me sis's bday, but it's mine, mine, MINEeE!!
And it's back to imitating Michelle Branch *cRoOns sOulfullY wiTh eYes cLoSed*... Bubbz out!