It feels so strange, the apartment being so quiet. No screaming bloody murder, no frustrated groanings, no slashing and fighting sound effects... Just me, my glue-covered hands and strips off colored fabrics and yarn all over the carpeted floor, which I just know would freak my sleeping beauty of a sister out if I don't clean every tiny bit of them up ASAP.
But the risk was worth it! Because I've just adorned my side of the room with yet another one of my art... stuff. This one is really bright and colorful, and I've always doodled these kind of designs in my notebooks and stuff (like my old textbooks =P) but I'd hadn't thought of using them this way; I'd even scribbled the nine characteristics of the fruits of the Spirit in there! Hehee, just a colorful reminder to meself. 0=)
But I do realize that it's unfair to shove all these mediocre art stuff into your... eye sockets without giving you guys a choice hehee, plus, it seems a bit thick-skinned somehow... bleh. =P SooOo I'd opened another photo album in ImageStation, so just click on the icon thing at the sidebar if you're in the least curious... =) There're some problems with ImageStation I think; the past photos I'd uploaded in there seem to be missing 'temporarily'. *pOut* Oh well, we'll see what happens...
We just came back from Stepford Wives, and it was all right. My friends commented so much about the movie the second we stepped out of the cinema that I would rather keep mum about the show and have you guys watch it yourself. Wouldn't want you guys to go through what I had to now, would I? =P
I've been putting off this assignment I had to give an outline on due Monday and I've yet to really sit down and work on it. Making posters and stuff is just so much more fun, y'know? Seriously, when I'm doing those stuff my mind is like, totally consumed, it feel so liberating! I think it's the only activity that can keep me in one place for more than five hours. Oh wait, me darling can do that too. *gRin* Hehee! And the anticipation of seeing a finished piece of work... *siGhz* And then it's back to reality and a tough assignment begging to be done and over with.
Sometimes I dunno what I'm good at, what my talents and gifts really are. I mean, yeah I like to write, I like to make stuff, I like to sing... but am I good enough in them to make a living out of them? Are they good enough to serve God's purposes? Or am I set apart for other things that I might be good at, but not necessarily enjoy? Do I like those things coz I'm good at them, or do I like them simply coz of how they make me feel? ...
Oh what the heck, I'll just put it here and save y'all the trouble. ;)

And this is a work inspired by Tintoretto's use of light and darkness, perfectly merged with Peter Paul Rubens' way with colors... Art 101 did me good; taught me how to sound intellectual without really assessing a painting properly. ;)

And this is the state of chaos in my room... I LOVE IT! It's a one-girl rebellion, really, against the inhumane level of tidiness and cleanliness my roommies have contaminated this whole apartment with! Albeit still a rather pathetic attempt... =P Hehee.
Yes che, I'll clean up the colored bits later... *mEek*