<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 25, 2004Y
Merciful Savior

I have fully experienced God's overwhelming grace and mercy this week. I know I don't deserve it, but He did it for me anyways. =) See, I did this really horrible thing, and I was on a guilt trip over it for so long (well, it happened last week really, but it felt longer), and I didn't even know what else to do but to ask for forgiveness. A part of me hoped that God'll forgive me and get me outta the mess in a blink of an eye, but then a very significant someone reminded me that while God forgives willingly, we usually hafta face the consequences of our actions. What we can do is ask God for wisdom and courage to face it head-on, and pray for the best. That was liberating. =) I was so obsessed with wiping it off my memory, so intent to avoid the consequences that I didn't see it - that the worst thing is not the consequences, but not realizing my wrongdoings and not relying on God. It was like a load off my shoulders after talking to me dahling. I placed the whole thing in Jesus's hands, and asked for courage and strength to handle the consequences. Come what may, good or bad, I have Jesus on my side... I told meself. Still a bit nervous la of coz, but with more assurance and less jitters. Then the complete shocker! The consequences were not what I expected at all. In fact, it feels like I've been pardoned, been saved from the gauntlet, however you wanna put it. I was so grateful I almost burst out in tears in class. So relieved... And so much the wiser from the wrong I've done. =P Let's pray that Bubbz will never go down that road again...

11:34 a.m. Photobucket