<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 04, 2004Y
Mosquitoes Made Girl Dance

I just finished another AP style test and a news quiz. In fact, I'm still in class. =P I kinda finished earlier than some others so I have a bit of time to kill. Summer is really here! The mosquitoes told me as much. The first mosquito ambush was at the bus stop. I was hardly expecting anything more than fluffy pollen flying around, what more swarms of mozzies pecking on every inch of my exposed flesh. I was like, scratching and writhing my body (in an embarassingly spastic way, of course) so much the other guy waiting for the bus must've thought I was practising some impromptu hip hop moves or something (heh, juz watched 'Honey' - Cinny's ratings: Loved it) Hmm... in fact, I may have just found the most effective way to get even two-left-feets to move like Jessica Alba. Just lock them in a room full of mosquitoes, a smooth wooden floor and surrounding wall mirrors. =P Btw, Jessica Alba was sizzling in that movie. I thought I'd escaped from the bloody grasps of those pesky insects when I left home, but nope. No such luck. Those mosquitoes remind me of home all right, but in a bloody annoying way. ------------ I'm back home. Got cut off in class coz our professor piled on the weekend assignments at the last minute. =P We've been doing quite a bit of writing lately, like leads (the first paragraph of a story a.k.a most important part a.k.a if you screw this up nobody will read your full story a.k.a if you dowan to end up writing tacky travel brochures you better hone up your skills for this) and stuff. It's kinda challenging coz we hafta make full use of every word, make it as short n concise as possible, and yet appealing enough to attract readers. But I kinda like it hehee. The playing words and stuff like that. Just cooked some pumpkin-potato chicken, hehee. Yum. 0=) Just like the way my mom makes 'em. Of course, there's always room for improvement. I realize I have a duty here. An obligation, almost - to entertain the boredom-inflicted people in my small circle of readers, like my brother at work. *gRin* Just kidding. But he does sound kinda bored. I guess there aren't many hot girls at his workplace for him to 'work' on, muahahahah. Oh yeah, he's a reformed playboy and he already has a girlfriend. I keep forgetting that. Hehee. *dAshEs oFf b4 bRo pOunCeS oN buBbz* Harry Potter's new movie is out! YeSsSSsss. I don't care if any of you think Harry Potter is childish or whatever; I like the series just fine. *dEfiAnt lOok oN fAce* Bleh. =P Currently listening to: Honey Soundtrack Currently reading: The Chronicles of Narnia (birthday gift for my sis from... our family I guess hehee. Afterall, me mom sent me the money to buy her somethin' *wiNk* But I get to read it first, coz me sis's too busy playing with her Game Cube, another birthday gift from me and MSU friends =P Yeah she's a lucky one all right)

10:58 p.m. Photobucket