<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 11, 2004Y
Movies, Movies, and more Movies

I've managed to tick off quite a few movies off my to-watch list, thanks to my sis's insatiable thirst for Game Cube video games, which inevitable brings us to Blockbuster and Video-To-Go. 0=) Some of the movies that I've crammed into my oh-so-tight summer schedule are... - Divine Secrets of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood I'd read the book and it was just breath-taking! One of the few books that made me cry buckets. =P - Love Actually All-Star British cast, Professor Snape cheating on Professor Trelawney (only fellow Harry Potter aficionadoes will understand), sexy British accents... need I say more? - Honey Jessica Alba redefines the word 'perfection'. - Scary Movie 3 Utterly senseless... - A Beautiful Mind Unexpectedly entertaining... I'd caught glimpses of the movie on HBO once or twice and had dismissed it as boring. But I'd decided to give it another chance, especially since May'd already rented it. =D - The Skulls Merely to satisfy my fascination for secret societies and such... note to me darling: Paul Walker is in it *wiNk* - William Shakespeare's A MidSummer Night's Dream Rupert Everett in underpants made with leaves, hEllOo?? *gRin* Plus, I like the story a lot - The School Of Rock I liked it a lot, and the fact that it reminds me of me darling might have something to do with that. 0=) I have a news writing quiz tomorrow and I'd just wasted the whole day messing around with my blog. Hehee. But how can you prepare for a writing quiz? It's like studying for English back in Secondary School; you couldn't possibly think of where to start. Construct random sentences? Memorize idioms and phrases? ...Read the dictionary?? Preparing for high school English exams was always the perfect excuse for me to pick up a novel or magazine and read to my heart's content during stressful exam periods, coz I'd reasoned to myself, I'm learning English, innit? =P

5:31 a.m. Photobucket