<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 25, 2004Y
Oddly Shaped Cup

I poured boiling hot water into a plastic cup and it melted. I was just reaching for the ice when I realized the cup was shrinking. But all is not lost. The cup twisted into a beautiful artistic shape, so I'm using it to keep my scraps of fabrics and yarns. Pwee-tty... 0=) Accident, or destiny? Hehee. FYI, I did the same thing to the same cup before and it didn't melt. Guess I didn't get the ice quick enough this time. =P We're planning to take the written driving test tomorrow so all of us are like, cramming for it now. The only problem is that the manual book is so boring. Most of the stuff are common sense, but in between those mundane details are even more mind-numbing details that you wouldn't have known if you don't read the book from cover to cover. Ah, the dilemma. The way they describe certain things are pretty funny though. For example: -Broken white lines: On roadways that have more than one lane moving in one direction, broken white lines separate traffic lanes. Drive between these lines. Never straddle them. My sis and I had a laughing fit over that. And did you know that if you hit a deer, you can actually ask for a permit to keep it from the Michigan Department of Natural Resources? Kinda cool huh. Wanna get a deer? Just run into one. I can't seem to remove the annoying popup windows whenever y'all check out me blog. Argh. Jay Chou songs are freaking me out. I like to listen to them, but somehow after listening to them for a bit, I can just feel my mood shifting, and not for the better. His songs are melancholic, yes, but it's not cathartic; it's just plain depressing, I found out with horror lately. And I realized I usually turn to his songs when I feel down in the dumps. Figures. Perhaps I should just delete the songs once and for all.

11:12 a.m. Photobucket