<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, June 19, 2004Y
Underdog Surprises All

We had a guest speaker today. It was actually my old JRN108 professor talking about how to deal with crime victims and certain interview skills. I've always enjoyed her classes coz she has the craziest stories ever. And she's mighty sarcastic and witty; I only yawned four times during class. =P Hehee I think the others in the class agreed with me, coz people were taking part in the discussions and stuff. I wonder what our present professor could've thought. Normally, people would be secretly loggin onto the internet or dozing off. *gRin* At one point the speaker actually paused for a ten-minute break! I was like, no kidding! Our professor never gave us breaks, even though our classes last for three bleeding hours. And that's what she told the speaker. My old professor was like, oh my! I dunno how you can do it. I must have a teacup bladder! Hahah! Omigosh, the second I heard it I promised myself I'd tell you guys about that phrase. It's so cute! ...In a way. =P C'mon, a teacup bladder?? Maybe it's a random thing heh, y'know, like things only silly Cinny will find funny. =P Anyways, my afternoon was spent fretting over my assignment and cross-examining my aspirations to be a journalist. The more in-depth I get into journalism, the more I seem to... hMm. Really trying to seek God about this. Oh OH! Keong got the package I sent him! Hehee and I got to see him open it coz he was online! *sQueAls wiTh dEliGht* How awesome is that!! I totally surprised him with it coz I'd been unusually tight-lipped about the whole thing hehee. I hardly breathed a word about it, not even in this blog. Well, especially not this blog. I'm pretty pleased with myself really, hahah! *wiNk* Keong was like, no way! He totally didn't see it coming. Heh maybe I should tell y'all what the package was. I'd bought him a couple of CDs that I knew he'd been dying to own (but can't possibly get in M'sia, of coz =D), and I made him this really cOol card hehee. It's kinda his early-birthday cum mushy-love-letter cum boyfriend-of-the-year award present. Hehee. 0=) I had to go through some great lengths to send those stuff, but he's worth all the effort and more. =) AND to be able to see his expression when he was opening it! THE INFORMATION AGE RULEZ! ;) Hmm that means my family should have received the stuff we sent home by now...~ Yay just in time for their birthdays! =D So dear, the score now is like, what... Cinny 100, Kobe Keon 87? Hehehee juz playing~ ;) Love ya!

10:44 a.m. Photobucket