It's May's birthday today. My sis and I bought her a bike, coz she's turning 21 and she still doesn't know how to ride a bike and that just ain't right. =P Hehee. Firman and Mavis plan to get her an iPod though.
And since she'll need someone to teach and cycle with her, my sis bought me a bike too! *gRin* Well, we're all gonna pretty much share anyway, since we're staying together.
We placed the bikes on the balcony and closed the binds earlier, but I only started laying out the decorations 15 minutes before midnight. My sis was stalling her by talking crap with her in her room while I nearly fell to an early death trying to hang the decorations.
And burnt my fingers while lighting up the candles on the balcony with a lighter. Never did fancy lighters. Plus the anxiety of being caught. But it was worth it; what are friends for eh? Though the decorations did cost about two CDs... *pOndeRs* ...
A few of our friends came, along with the triple chocolate mousse cake we chose. Mmmm... it's really good, and not too sweet. And almost half of the cake left, for the three of us! Hehee coz it's in our fridge, bleh. =P
Surprises are so fun, innit? =D My only birthday wish this year is to be with my darling, but it doesn't seem likely to happen. *siGhz*
Anyways anyways. We're going camping this weekend! *gRin* Somewhere near a river or something; and we get to go rafting and stuff. But somehow the excitment hasn't really exploded in our apartment yet. Heh. Still on May's birthday mode I suppose.
I'm starting to think that the music thing on my blog is getting a tad bit annoying. Heh. My sis said as much. =P But I like it... *wHinE* ...Oh well. We'll see~.