<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, September 01, 2004Y
Better For You

My decision cannot be put off again I see the right choice But my heart is filled with dread It all seems backwards in my head I know it seems too wrong to be right This way is so much harder to fight But in the end I know it is true This way is better It's better for you Choose a little pain and gain a life with joy Accepting pleasure now Will earn a life of pain It all seems backwards in my head Sometimes I wonder why it's this way When it's done the burden is gone This discomfort will be taken away As soon as it's over It's over for me Better For You - Kutless That's it. I've done it. I've broken my resolve to not put any sappy lyrics I think was totally written for me at the moment. You know how it always makes people cringe, at least a little bit, when bloggers do that. Plus, it's super annoying the way some of them never give the songwriter credit by putting the darn song title and artist(s). Then you'll hafta spend a few minutes reading the chorus over and over again coz it sounds so familiar, and humming tunelessly, willing the song to pop up in your head... But this song kinda did struck me. I was listening to it when I was walking around campus, and... it kinda... *siGhs iN reSignAtiOn* ok ok, it kinda spoke to me. Won't go into details. Bleh. =P Maybe another time. I'm not egoistical enough to claim that this song was written especially for me though. But I believe in God's miraculous ways. =)

11:23 a.m. Photobucket