<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, August 31, 2004Y
Hungry & Tired

It's 12.33pm and I'm already in my fourth class of the day. I'm tired and extremely hungry to the point of dizziness. It's 3.06pm now and I'm still in the same class. It's JRN 300 and I think I just gave my professor a bad impression of me. Apparently I didn't listen to her instructions properly. I'm still tired and hungry. We're supposed to write a story now and I'm done but I dowan to be the first to leave or she'll think I did a shabby job with it. I just wanna go home and sleep. But I have another class after this and it's until 7pm. And it's Physics lab. I'm not complaining. Really. I'm just trying to look really busy and deep in thought. Oh no, why is my story so much shorter than the others?

12:33 a.m. Photobucket