I cooked lunch for Keong today. *bEam*
My dad came back unexpectedly while Keong and I were hanging out in the study room, which gave us quite a shock but at least we were caught in the study room instead of... elsewhere. =P
But my parents are cool. =)
Mom found a bloody cockroach in the kitchen drawers. After much screaming (from my mom) and laughing (from my sis and I), she finally managed to catch the little critter. Ugh. Cockroaches. *yEch*
I wonder why they're called cockroaches though. Coz they roach the cock?
Oh gosh. It's official. My brain is gradually melting into a lame, useless blob as I take a month-long break from my studies.
On to brighter topics. We (Keong, my sis and I) were in KL on Monday and Tuesday! My sis was supposed to meet with some of her old friends but they bailed at the last minute (...bloody FFk-ers, how dare they bail on my sis) so we ended up hanging out together. Which turned out great, hehee. I think my sis and Keong are really bonding.
Not too much though, I hope. =P Hehee just playing.
We bought a lot of books, my sis and I. Mr Kiasu comic books, my precious Helen Fielding novels, the new Shopaholic novel! I tell you, the chic lit novels in the states are
nothing compared to the ones from U.K. Or Aussie.
Guess the old saying rings true - No
one country is perfect. =P
Cell group meeting was at my house last night. I was pretty happy about it coz I'd always wanted to have CG at my place hehee. Then I can play a good li'l host or something. Bleh. =P I even prepared guavas from them! *gRin* Was a bit of a shocker when I saw Pastor Ashok at my doorstep though; nobody told me
pastor was coming. But hey, he's a good man. =)
But I think maybe my house was too far for some people or something coz there were less people that night. *pOut* But I could be wrong.
I tend to get a li'l offended when others tell me my house is too far for them or something like that. It's like, so me going to
their places is not far? Or am I not worth the trouble?
And it's not
that far. *puRses liPs & cRoSses aRms oVer cHeSt*