I dreamt I was eating chicken rice in the chicken rice shop next to the Rasa Sayang one in town.
Can I go home now?
Ten reasons I should be in the states:
1. Good food.
2. All my favorite people in the world are here.
3. I totally fit into like, the culture and stuff.
4. Life is so much more carefree and stress-free here.
5. More good food.
6. ...
Ok I'll keep my sarcasm in check.
Ten
real reasons I should be in the states:
1. It's a great opportunity to live on my own.
2. The classes are challenging and new, to say the least.
3. A lot of opportunities to hone my cooking skills and try out whatever recipes I fancy.
4. Awesome time to be utterly dependent on God.
5. I get to watch the latest movies and listen to the latest CDs (sufficient funds needed tho).
6. The nature and different seasons here always makes me more aware of God's greatness.
7. I learn to trust in the Lord no matter what the circumstances are.
8. I have more time and efforts to blog.
9. A lot of arts and crafts supplies shops to satisfy my sudden urges to make stuff.
10. Hey I need to experience every aspect of human emotions (read: extreme ends like utter joy and absolute misery) before I can be an earth-shattering, Nobel prize winner in literature, no? ;)
11. It's the time for me to collect all experiences big and small so I can be a better and well-rounded... writer/journalist/businesswoman/human being. 0=)
12. It's where I am right now.
It's something Su and I sorta talked about hehee, listing out reasons we should be wherever we are, even when sometimes it feels like the last place we wish to be at...