<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, September 13, 2004Y
Causing A 'Racket'

Oh no! Rwoger Fwedwewer won the bloody U.S Open! Now Keong'll never shut up about it... Hehee juz kidding~! Almost every newspaper is writing about the Federer guy like he's the best thing to happen since MonaLisa Smile came out (an awesome movie, btw), it almost gave me the chills. Had Keong threatened them into exalting this rugged hero of his? Is this a conspiracy? What happened to Paul Walker, his one true love? Hehehee ya I'm enjoying this. Bleh. Oh well. I guess the Federer guy does deserve the credit and recognition. I mean, not only did he... *reFeRs bAck tO tHe pApeR aRtiCle* win 11 straight tournament finals overall, he also won 17 straight matches against players ranked in the top 10. Oh and nobody's won the Wimbledon and the U.S Open back-to-back since Pete Sampras in 1995. And... Phew. His achievements are quite a mouthful. But sports-writing might be a pretty interesting field... MSU has quite a reputable sports writing program, hMmm... Oh who am I kidding. I'm just attracted to the people stories and conflicts and what they wear. I mean, did you sEe what Serena Williams was wearing when Jennifer Capriati beat her (uMm, unfairly?...)? Denim tennis skirt with a black studded top! Gosh, if I'd known how hot tennis clothes would turn out eventually, I would've paid more attention and effort during tennis lessons instead of hitting rock-hard balls at my coach's face (unintentionally!) *mEek* when we were younger... But I have a good mind of taking full advantage of all the sports classes available in sports-crazed MSU... sOon. Now I'm taking 18 credit hours lar, what you want me to do. Bleh. =)

10:13 p.m. Photobucket