<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, September 10, 2004Y
First Kiss

Wore the funky adidas sneakers Keong bought me in Penang today and this guy in my class totally dug it. Hehee. Of course, I conveniently left out a small little detail - it's not the original. =p But it looks totally real, which is why I wanted it in the first place, hehee. Cheap, yet so darn cOol. Been feeling much better after all the fruits, gallons of water and vitamin C, and horrible, horrible chinese herbs. *gAg* But it really works, amazing innit. All those dried cockroaches and pounded tree branches... definitely not for the inexperienced, or else... Hahah! So cute. =p Yean Yik's mom used to tell me how difficult it is to make her children drink these healthy but 'maybe just a bit bitter or weird' potions. She was so impressed when I drank some of her concoctions like it was... well actually it was normal soup to me, thanks to years of downing murky potions boiled by my witchy mother *caCkle2*. Hehee. A white (aka gOod) witch of course. And she was like, putting down her own flesh and blood the way (Chinese?) mothers always do in front of an audience - 'see la, no wonder Cindy's face so nice and smooth, not like you...' UmMm... In fact, I think I might've caught a glimpse of ill-disguised longing in her eyes when I told her 'pat zjen' is not that hard to drink, and I just knew, at that moment, that if she had a choice, she would... Hehee ok ok better stop before Yean Yik starts a fit. Again. Hehehee bleh. Found this anime picture while surfing the net. The guy kissed the girl on impulse, catching her by surprise, aWw... Hehee. I saved it coz it kinda reminded me of the first time Keong kissed me. *gRin* Albeit not as... dramatic as this la ya. It's actually a pretty funny story but... Shy mar. *bWush* ;) To King Fu: Anytime I start sounding even remotely like your eRm... classmate and partner, please, please smack me hard on the head. See lar, you make me so paranoid d. Hehee kiddin' kiddin'. *gRin*

10:32 a.m. Photobucket