My ankles are bruised from all the walking (...maybe blaming the sneakers would be more appropriate here), my shoulders are aching from lugging five textbooks around campus the whole day, and my tummy is growling like a lion searching for a mate.
Though I'm not sure if lions really growl a lot when they're horny...
The amount of walking I did today, I think it could take me to Tapah from Ipoh. On foot. =p See, all my classes this semester is scattered all over campus (keep in mind that MSU is the second largest campus in the states), but that's usual. No, the kicker is, all my five courses are on the same days, with only 20-40 minutes apart. Like Monday and Wednesday.
Gah! And JRN 300 is proving to be just as tough as I'd visioned it to be. Not just coz of all the intimidating interviewing public officials stuff, but the professor is
so strict. Omigosh. First thing I thought when I saw her was how much she looked like Vilma from Scooby-Doo. Not only her authoritative, I-am-naturally-smarter-than-you tone, or her short bob and thick glasses, or her chest-high trousers *giGgle*, it was... everything. It was spooky.
And her late-for-class policy is really scaring me. Like today. The moment I finished CLA 140, I ran to the bus stop, hoping to catch the bus to JRN 300, which is... oh I dunno, pretty friggin' far away? And I only had 20 minutes...
So of coz the bus would've sped off by the time I reached the stop completely breathless. Resigned to a fate of misfortunes, I totally power-walked my way to the JRN building, heavy textbooks and empty tummy be damned. I prayed and prayed that I would not be late for class, coz oh I forgot to tell you, she locks the bloody door when the class starts. And you
will be marked late.
Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll faint the moment she opened the door for me; that way I wouldn't need to cough up an excuse.
But praises to our faithful Father, I made it a minute earlier than her. I'm so not kidding! Exactly one minute after I collapsed to the nearest chair, she strolled in and promptly locked the door, chuckling that "as long as you're not later than me, you're not tardy."
Right. That's good to know.
I must persevere... I am here for a reason... God is in control of everything... HuuMmm...