<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, September 21, 2004Y
Lab Crisis

I was having a very rough day with myself this morning. My mind felt like mush after all the bloody battles fought in there, thoughts going back and forth, emotions raging right left and center... Bah. Was such a blessing to have met Keong online; restored some order in my frazzled brain. Somehow the image of a kindly librarian putting messy stacks of books into their original shelves come into mind. =) Then I went for my Physics Lab. My table had four people including me, and the experiment needed two to three people in a group. So naturally we would split into two groups of two, right? WRONG. Turned out the two guys knew each other and decided to work together, with the other guy, leaving me utterly alone. I was mortified. Can't they see??? Am I not here?? Can they not see the bloody logic here??? Are they seriously gonna leave me alone??? I stood there stunned, staring at them with my mouth gaped open. Literally. I could feel my cheeks burning. With what, I wasn't sure. And none of them would look at me. I have no idea why. Did the moles (and pimples to help - it's a long phrase) on my face suddenly decided to group together and form the words friggin' loser?? What what what?! But no matter. I soon paired up with another guy, and things turned out pretty well. HmPhh. So there. *sTickS oUt tOngUe* He was actually a pretty decent guy, helpful and cooperative. Initially I thought he was Caucasian but after hearing him speak for a while, I decided he was from Dubai or someplace similar. Maybe he's a Saudi Arabian prince, hahah! ;) Not like that Mr Know-It-All, Shut-up-I'm-trying-to-figure-it-out opposite me. Good thing I didn't end up in their team, coz the lone guy who got stuck with them was pretty much left alone. I knew God had (and has) a better plan for me. =D

1:14 p.m. Photobucket