The clouds in the sky here
move.
I was walking (a lot), and I was just gazing around and stuff when I realize the clouds were not staying put. So I stood still, and squinted at the sky a li'l.
The clouds are really moving! On its own! Well with winds and other elements of course, but... and it's not like, it moves when we move kinda thing, which is usually the case back in Malaysia.
That's pretty neat. =D
When I was much younger, I used to lie flat on the backseat of our car and just stare out of the windows. There'd be bout... five windows, and the scenes are all matching except for the hood obstructing the complete picture. The moving clouds reminded me of that. Ah, those carefree days when my biggest problem was how not to let my brother know I told my mom about his 19th girlfriend. =P
I still do that, occasionally, when I have the whole backseat to myself. Like last year, the only year I felt what it was like to be an 'only child', since my bro n sis were all abroad hehee.
My parents have a habit of taking all of us out cruising around at night since we were young. I loved those trips, bickering with my siblings and eavesdropping on our parents' conversation when they talk about relatives *gRin*. Though as we grew up, the seats seem to shrink while my dad and bro's farts and burps increase in frequency...
Hehee but it's still nice. Kinda. =P