<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, September 07, 2004Y
Sick Bubbz

Cinny is sick. *pOut* Woke up with a terrible feeling at the back of my throat and my body felt uncomfortably hot. And when I stood up, I felt dizzy, as if I was walking on air. Sis confirmed I was having a fever a while later. Sighz. Being sick when you're away from home does things to you. I'm convinced. It totally breaks you down and steps on you like a piece of dirty rag. Makes you wonder why you ever stepped out of your home, bla... Thank God for my sister; I dunno what'd happen if I was away from home alone. *sHudDeR* Though that's bound to happen, coz she graduates earlier than me. ... Anyways, she put a wet towel on my forehead while I slept, changing it periodically. And I ate some Panadol. She's like a younger version of my mom, really. *huGgY* Felt better after a while; met Keong online, had a liberating talk about certains things that's been on my mind lately... =) *huGgY* Hehee. So much for the long weekend; classes resume tomorrow morning at 8am. Y'know, the weird thing about being a university student, for me anyway, is that getting sick doesn't give me a kind of... well, sick pleasure like when I was in high school, knowing that I might just be able to skip classes. In fact, it worries me coz I just know I'd be behind schedule in class assignments, or I might miss some pop quiz or whatever. Then there's all the hassle with MCs and explaining to professors why you absolutely had to miss class. One thing I really don't like doing is convincing others that you were really sick. Another thing I also dislike is the skeptical looks on cynics who never believe it when you tell them you're sick. Unless you show up with 'visible proof' like an grossly infected wound or a hankerchief stained with blood and yellow phelgm. Ugh.

9:18 a.m. Photobucket