I bought a cute
jacket from Gap! *bEam*
The web photo doesn't do it justice though. It really looks better when you put it on... no seriously! You hafta feel the soft fabric, and the lovely floral trimmings! So pwetty...

But anyways. After church, roommies and I set off this morning to watch
Wicker Park but it was too early so we went to Wal-Mart where I fooled around with all the nail polish and painted all my nails
for free! Hah! Can you imagine anyone doing that in Malaysia? They'd probably get caned for... excessive vanity or something. Oh and for using the products without paying, of coz. =p
So yeah, we went to watch the movie, and it was pretty cOol, albeit a bit

at times heh, y'know that feeling?
After the show we sneaked into another cinema that was showing
Princess Diaries 2! Hehee, it was already showing but just the beginning, so we got to watch two movies for the price of one (early-bird somemore, muahahaha).
Wanted to hang around for half an hour more coz
Vanity Fair (I so wanna watch that movie) would be showing, but the cinema people were kinda hovering around the corridors so we had to split. Hope we weren't the cause of the extra security.
Yeah, it has been a crime-infested day. I feel so naughty. Do I qualify as a fortified bad gurl now?

I hope you take note of my tone of sarcasm right there.