<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, September 05, 2004Y
Trip To Cedar Point

Went to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio with roommies, Firman and David. We were supposed to leave by 7am, so naturally we all ran behind schedule and started our journey at 8 something. Heh. Was a 3 hour plus ride to the amusement park, but it's all right. In the U.S, it's usually fair to say that nothing good and exciting is within two hours away from you. ...With a couple of exceptions... *dEep iN thOuGht* Anyways, the amusement park should really be called a roller coaster park, coz there are so many of them! 90% of the rides are thrill rides, with a few carousels around for younger (and chicken-shyte) people. Heh. I'll be honest - deep inside of me, I'm the chicken-shyte type; huge, long-fall roller coasters terrifies the earwax outta me. That's why I spent a good half of the afternoon bracing myself for each ride we went for. The Twister, Blue Streak, Raptur... whatever. But the fear of not being able to live with myself should I chicken out, the thought of not proving to myself that I can do whatever I set my mind to, was even more horrifying. So I did it. I went ahead; I didn't chicken out in any of the rides (except for the real big spash boat ride - more coz I didn't wanna get absolutely soaked and smelly than anything), and earned my own badge of honor for myself. I also, consequently, earned a good long headache and pain in the neck as a result. The first few rides were heart-stopping, my mind almost went bloody with all the mental battle. But after a while I realized it was all in the mind. I know I know, it's so easy to say 'it's all in the mind la, nothing oneee', but after resigning to the fact that we are going to get on a hell lot more coaster rides, I managed to really see the logic in that. Of coz, it was somewhat comforting to find out that out of all of us, only my sis was the true braveheart at thrill rides. So no peer pressure there. =P I think I fared pretty well. *gRin* The fastest roller coaster is also there - the Dragster - and it's bloody fast, omigosh; but we didn't get to ride it coz the queue was totally insane. Too bad; would've made a great party story, no? Yup, so bummed out over that. 0=)

11:34 p.m. Photobucket