<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, October 09, 2004Y
Cookiez-A-Bakin'

Chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven...~ Just finished two tests and two quizzes this week. Somehow it felt good, working hard and actually focusing my energy on something constructive. I guess I am the work-better-under-pressure kind. Or maybe I'm juz the typical procrastinate-till-you-absolutely-can't kind. Heh. There's a bible verse that I'm rather fond of lately... "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39 Take that, JRN 300. And you too, homesickness. Bleh. Hehee. In less than a month's time I'd have been blogging for a full year. I have to admit, blogging has lost some of its charm and excitement... *pOut* I need something new, something drastic, mind-blowing...! Oooh cookies are ready. Smells so nice... 0=)

9:27 a.m. Photobucket