I watched Dogville recently. Very disturbing film. It's a drastic change from the usual blockbuster fanfare, for sure, so I don't really regret watching it.
I think.
Finally got fed up enough with my crawling laptop and bought a desktop. Some have questioned my sanity and gasped at my 'rash' decision to 'downgrade'. All I can say is that I'm rather disillusioned with laptops right now, though I'm so not condemning all laptops; that would be... laptoprism (y'know, like racism). It's more like a laptophobia, really (y'know, like agoraphobia). Plus, there was an awesome deal not long ago and I got free shipping, 100 bucks off,
With a free upgrade to a 17" LCD screen! Ahhh... God has blessed me so much, it's almost unbelievable. =)
But believe I do. Hallelujah! I'm putting up my laptop for sale on campus, but if anyone of you are interested... *gRin* Just kidding. One guy responded to my online ad, so now we're sorta negotiating the price. Or rather, he's dictating, but I'm not giving in. Yet?
Cycling in the evenings during fall is so awesome. The fading blue skies, the rustling leaves scattering everywhere as you whiz through them, the chilly winds splashing your face, the refreshing coldness... it makes me feel so alive! And thankful for that. And the trees, all yellow and red, with the pinkish blue background of an evening sky... it really looks like a painting. Life imitating art, art imitating life...
Before I start sounding like a sap (or isit too late?), ==> that sentence itself is obviously meant as a subtle affirmation that i am nOt a sap, thank you ;) == you really hafta see it. And all those beautiful brick houses, with even lovelier gardens and ...halloween decorations.
Halloween! I don't really have plans for that, but the yearbook crew is planning a trip to the MSU Museum Storage Facility, deep in the depths of Spartan Stadium where they keep the really cool stuff. What those stuff is I don't know, the editor didn't specify, but it's supposed to be real exclusive coz students don't usually get to go explore those creepy, ancient, long-abandoned tunnels and secret rooms...
My, sounds like a ton of fun and more, doesn't it?!
Maybe I should bring my bible.