<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, October 21, 2004Y
Disgusting Entry Alert

I was staring listlessly across the class hall, listening to Yellowcard in my mp3 player and waiting for class to start. Seats were getting filled up, people were talking, writing, tapping their feet... and playing with their saliva??? I took a second glance. The guy a few rows in front was doing something that grossed the girl near him, something was coming out of his mouth and disappearing... Oh. My. Gosh. He's drooling and sucking in his friggin' phlegm, I realized with nauseating horror. Ew ew ew! Right at that moment I wished I could gauge out my eyeballs and scrub it clean, stick a finger down my throat so I could get rid of the rising bile... ANYTHING to get rid of the nausea! *gAah!!* Some people can be so disgusting. Utterly, inconsiderately (is this a real word? hm) disgusting. *shuDdeR* And I think I might be attracting constipated people whenever I head to the bathrooms. More than three times now, I'd strut into a bathroom on campus, and then the unmistakeable stench of someone taking a crap (or desperately trying, thus the punctuating farts in between...*gAaaahHHhh heelp mEee*) would just knock me over like a stampede. It's gross, it's smelly, it's... uncomfortable. I dowan images of people squinting painfully and folding their arms tightly around their tummies, trying to... empty their bloated intestines while I pee! GaaaAAhHhh! *teArs at hAir* And you can bet these people in the stalls will never get out of the loo till you leave the bathroom, wondering if your hair and clothes smell like poop.

2:39 a.m. Photobucket