Cold weather turns me into a hairball. For real! The hair on my legs, I realize, grew at an astonishing speed of .01mm per day. Ok so I don't really know the exact measurements, but it sure looks like it. I just shaved like, a month ago. A month and a half... and no, it's not normal! I remember during summer, I only waxed (I do both - waxing n shaving I mean =P) like once, and it was smooth the
whole summer! I mean, sure it grew, but not as quick as this, ya know?
Right. I can't help but think that if this was in real life, I probably wouldn't be sharing such intimate, physical details about my leg hair.
I'm in a mp3-hoarding fest this week, ever since I found a better (and much safer) alternative to KazaaLite. It's like, such a rush when you manage to download a full album that you wanted but didn't have the moolah to buy; and it's addictive. Heh.
So far I've downloaded about 12 albums. *bEam* And I love most of them! Hehee, probably shouldn't sound so proud about this...
Carved pumpkins at my sis's friend's place last Sunday after church - always wondered how it was really done. All those candies and chocs on sale, crazy costumes, lighted pumpkins... hehee maybe we should try trick or treating. =P

Sis carving her chinese name on pumpkin... what's the point of being different if you can't exploit your uniqueness a li'l eh? ;)

The finished work... mine's the one on the most left hehee. I did two faces on it; one angry samurai with long beard and eyebrows, and a smiley cute anime face. *gRin* Kristin carved some complicated DNA stuff (another DNA-is-SO-COOL biotech major, obviously), Alisha carved 'i heart you' (don't ask me why; I'm just as baffled), and on the most right my sis's gloriously original chinesy pumpkin. *gRin*
Another smiley cute anime face...Sis forgot about the camera while I was carving, so I decided to take one
after I carved... 0=)

Some tiny apples our pet squirrel brought back for us. Ok they were from apples trees on campus. I think this picture is adorable hehee.