<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, November 09, 2004Y
A Girl with Balls

During another excruciating 3 hours of physics lab... Andrea: Ok so we put this here, and that over there... [ruffles through lab notes] Cindy: No I think this goes here... oh no you were right. [pretends to read notes thoroughly] Kerry: I think that's it. We should turn it on now. [reaches over and switches on the ...voltage thing] [Cindy inches away subconsciously] Andrea: Ok so... it's... *bla bla bla* [Everybody scribbles down results] Working in silence. Fifteen minutes later... Dave (nice teaching assistant): Your results don't look quite right. Are you sure you followed the instructions correctly? [peers down at the ...voltage thing] Andrea: We dunno. I think so. Dave: Well... actually... [rubs his chin (for real!)] these should go that way... and that... Kerry: Oh. Andrea: Oh. Cindy: ... Dave moves away. Commotion among the lab group sharing their table. Obnoxious Guy: No man I'm telling you, the results are wrong! Spineless Sidekick: Ya think so? But I thought... Obnoxious Guy: Well obviously you thought wrong coz this does not look right at all. Foreign Indian Guy: noOr, I tHink tHe Rrrrresults shoWss thart... [Cindy tunes off, wonders if she could catch the last evening bus without pulling a hamstring] Andrea: Actually, you guys need these resistor things to make 'em work. [shows them the things] Obnoxious Guy: [ridiculed look on pasty, rubbery substance some might mistake as FACE) No, it doesn't make a difference. The lightbulbs already have resistors. Those were for the previous experiment. [turns back to Spineless Sidekick abruptly] Andrea rolls eyes at Cindy. Cindy smiles sympathetically. Andrea: So you guys got the whole thing working? How'd you do that? Obnoxious Guy: Well ours is still attached if you wanna have a look. Andrea, Kerry and Cindy stares at the crazy confusing mass of intertwinning cables and lightbulbs. Kerry: O-K. Cindy: [mutters under breath] Well that's helpful. Andrea: I am so not gonna be nice to them anymore. [disassembles whole kit in loud, jerky movements] Cindy: ...So... let's try to... Obnoxious Guy: [cuts in] Hey could we borrow one of your cables? We're short of one. Andrea: Oh sorry we don't share. [smiles graciously] Stunned silence at the table. Cindy does a victory backflip in her phsyics-intolerant mind. Ka-POW! You GO gurl! Good thing our group still managed to finish the experiment before the other group - might've been even more uncomfortable, I think. Can't say the OG didn't deserve it though. He has been like that for quite some time now. I guess he finally met his match.

7:27 a.m. Photobucket