<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, November 07, 2004Y
Kitty Fudge

May got a kitty! He's so cute, and his grey fur is totally like a soft toy's, only softer and so much warmer... The three of us have been fussing over him ever since he came to our apartment. But he stinks after he poops. And I didn't know he just pooped, so I picked him up, and... *fEels sLigHtlY siCk* I mean I didn't see any 'fudge', but he smelt bAaad... Speaking of fudge, I made two chocolate moist cakes! Hahahah, nice transition eh. 'Fudge', choc fudge... Anyways, I didn't mean to make two, but... heh let's just say things didn't go according to plan, but they still look pretty daRn good... wouldn't you agree? I even frosted it! =D Ahhh... next up, butter caKe! 0=) Kidding. Maybe next week.
Socks @ Boo @Kirby @ Neko @Nico
Isn't he adorable?
Chocolate moist cake, mMmm...
Three hours later...

2:03 a.m. Photobucket