<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, November 24, 2004Y
Late For Class... Not

AaaaHhh... *snuggles comfoRtably into nice new template* Finally. =D Woke up at 7.30 this morning, exactly ten minutes before my bus comes. I almost tripped over my purple comforter as I dashed to the bathroom. I had to take two buses to the 8am class, and as luck would have it, today is the day I had a paper to present in that class. The annoying, hyper-in-the-wee-hours-of-morning cat did not help at all. After the third time he ran into my room and endangering my sister's face (he has sharp claws ok), I could have sworn smoke was coming out of my ears. But I managed, with my still in a lovely mess (involuntarily going for the bed-hair sexy look), to catch both buses, power-walked to the classroom... Only to find out the lecturer was not there yet. It's strange enough that I woke up late (hey I never woke up late this semester, not once; don't believe ask May and my sis =P); the world is going topsy-turvy when even our dear, straight-laced lecturer is late for class. Throughout the semester, he'd been on-the-dot punctual, personally marking our attendances instead of passing on an attendance sheet like every other you-miss-class-your-business university professor. And now he's absent? Not that I'm complaining. 0=) After about 15 minutes, some decided their warm beds were too comfy to be left alone and walked out with a amicable 'Oh f*** it, I'm leaving.' I left 30 minutes later. I still have one major research paper due next Thursday, but I can't bring myself to work on it too hard. It's thanksgiving week man! We're going to NEW YORK! Gonna meet Yuk Shan, Su and Wei Ming! *huGz meSelf* Although right now there're some technical problems... but we'll see. Just a minor setback; nothing God can't flick off in a zap... That is, if He plans to, of course. =P Miss Keong oh.

6:20 a.m. Photobucket