Blog entry that I had in mind whilst on the way home from outlet: (after losing an earring)
I'm so friggin' stupid. Why did I wear it out today? How could I have lost it?! It was my birthday present from Pang and Janice! Argh! *takes deep breaths to stop tears from flowing* I HATE MYSELF! Why do I always do stupid things like that... *turns face to window so they wouldn't notice tears*
'
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?'
Blog entry in mind after stopping for dinner: (still missing an earring, dammit)
Everything happens for a reason. I searched for it everywhere. Traced back my shopping route. Nothing. I groped every part of my body (in the loo) - nothing. Where could it be? I found the stub in the fitting room, but no earring. I'm such a ******, why do I have to lose something I can't possibly replace?
'
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?'
Blog entry in mind during second half of journey (long trip - outlet is about 1-2 hours away): (still fingering vacant hole on ear)
I'm never ever gonna put any sentimental value into anything I own. Ever. It's just an earring. It's no big deal. I know she got it from MIMIMOMO. Filled with regret, remorse, everything that starts with an R besides reggae. *heart aches* Everybody knows you can't get pretty and good earrings in U.S without a Saudi Arabian king for a father. Nothing beats shops like MIMIMOMO in Malaysia. U.S might be a country of abundance with tons of mass-produced cheap earrings, but the fact that they actually lOok mass-produced and unoriginal as well... *tRies to think of darling & forget about own carelessness...* Yes, finally admit it was own carelessness that caused this, not... whatever. No energy.
'
And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendour was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?'
Blog entry in mind while in shower (reached home d la means):
Last hope is gone. Took off all clothes but still can't find it. Was holding onto the possibility of it hanging on my shirt or something. *reSigned* But it's so puzzling - the stub was at the fitting room; how far could the earring be from it? Takkan the stub was still stuck on my ear while the earring took off with my sanity... *allows warm water to fall forcefully onto overworked head, turns off water tap, steps out of bathtub... sees something on the floor?*
*squints... looks like a clump of hair... gaSps* It's my missing earring.
'
So do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?" or "What shall we drink?" or "What shall we wear?". For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.'
Blog entry after everything: (earrings lovingly stored safely)
This. Is. A. Miracle. It's just beyond rational comprehension. I body-searched myself, aggressively while in the privacy of a bathroom, discreetly while scanning the bustling outlet corridors, and I never felt anything. Nothing protruding from my body (nothing that shouldn't =P), no itchy or uncomfortable poking sensations, NOTHING. And throughout the whole return journey, I was pleading, praying, distressing, fretting... Even when I was in the shower,
I know I checked once more but to no avail. And I was still desperately praying, wondering, pondering, asking for peace (and sanity)...
'
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.'
And got it. *bEam* Now all I hafta to do is convince you guys I'm not loony, and that Jesus is as real as it gets. 0=) Yes, even when it comes to a small, teeny weeny thing like a (very precious, mind you) earring.
Coz if Jesus could retrieve a measly (but meaningful! Bleh) earring from a crazy huge outlet and bring it home, how much more willing would he be to save
you (a huge, living, breathing, made-in-God's-likeness,
piece of meat human being) and bring you home.
'
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.'
-Matthew 6:25-34

After over four hours of fruitless search and incessant prayers, the two earrings are
reunited once again. This has been Blessed Bubbz, reporting for CNN (Christ Never Neglects) on location.