<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, November 03, 2004Y
Rumbling Tummies

I think we ate something wrong. Last night while sleeping, I could actually hear my sister's tummy gurgling like a tidal wave was swooshing inside her intestines. For real. And this afternoon till now, my tummy has been emulating hers. Nice. Sorta burnt my tongue whilst eating 'chick kut teh' just now. No like that feeling. GaaaHhh my blog is boring! Oh and before anybody starts freaking out or whatever, bubbzsux is me. Or rather, the self-bashing side of me heh. No I didn't tag myself out of pity, nor was I seeking for sympathy of reassurance (I wouldn't be telling you this if I was would I); it's from the heart of my broken bottom. Truly. Sometimes I try to read my stuff from another person's perspective, to see if it's really all that interesting. And I realize that is not necessarily true all the time... Yikes. Change major change major. =P Hehee. My mind is a tumbling washing machine of incoherent thoughts... *dRifTs oFf...* But thanks for sticking up for me, darling! You're awesome hehee. *huGgY~* 0=) I've been reading book after book for my english lit class and my classical studies class. Those books are depressing stuff, I tell ya - makes me wonder if anything cheerful and upbeat ever gets labelled as anything besides 'chic lit' or 'light reading'. I mean, if one of the criterias of being a reputable, scholarly, award-winning book is to be as daRn melancholic and wordy (and pretentious, at times), then something in the book industry has to change. Now. I eagerly await for the day Sophie Kinsella, Gigi Levangie and Jessica Adams receive Nobel Peace Prizes for their immense contribution (of delightful humor and bright cheerfulness) to a world otherwise devoid of bubbly life and simple joys. Oops. I just realized I wore my shirt the wrong way - the label is poking on my chest. Ok, sOo time to go. Will not insult your intelligence any further. =)

10:57 a.m. Photobucket