More surveillance tapes today. But it's ok. Coz today, there is a happy little voice bursting out in song, singing...
I won I won I won!! Hehee. The essay competition in MSU. Third place. 250 bucks. Enough to cover all my expenses in New York (was feeling bit guilty for splashing out on the... accessories =P). OR...
I could get the ZEN from Creative! *gRin* How's it so far, Wei Ming? Bet it's uber cOol... Oh and can you send me the NY photos? blessedbubbz@gmail.com, heh. 0=)
Or maybe I'll just let it stay in my bank account for a while, heh, and save up for a Cybershot. :P
Y'know, it's times like these that makes me think that writing for a living might just not be the pathway to the dreary kind of life that professors warn us about, discount coupons and all.
Plus, to be able to do something you love for a living would be no small feat, I'll bet.
But who knows. Just take one step at a time.
Isn't God just awesome?? It's mind-blowing, seriously. He practically provided me everything (food, shopping, more food...) whilst I was in New York. I just didn't know it back then. Hehee.
Keong's going to Singapore with his whole family tomorrow... and coming back on Tuesday. So lOoOOooOnnng... heh. I'm all right, still got... eh cannot SMS him in Spore... *pOut*
Hehee. It's ok. Must be strong and reasonable like Wei Ming. *bEam* 0=)