<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, December 17, 2004Y
Microserfs

Written on 12/14 - My mom's here my mom's here my mom's heReee~!!! *bEam* Our apartment is in a mess coz of all the stuff she brought; she only had a small bag of clothes hehee, most of them stuff are maggi mees, chinese biscuits, kacang putih, birthday prezzies for moi from my relatives and dear daRling... 0=) Hehee. But I was nice. I let mommy sleep for one whole day before I started pleading her to unpack. Bleh. =P She's only been here for a little after 24 hours before [interrupted by sis] Written today - Thanks guys, for all your good wishes. *huGzz* =D I was quite choked up when my mom finally unpacked - my aunties and cousin had 'collaborated' and bought me a whole load of make up (maybe it's a rite of passage thingy...?), like really good cosmetics, and earrings! Hehee somemore there was Keong's stuff, which was really sweet of him ....Boys Rule. Girls Drool. =P Really appreciated how he'd gotten all those stuff at such a short notice... thanx honey! MuAAaaHHhh~ *bEam* My birthday itself was all right; I sorta 'extended' it for myself so it would be more complete... it's ok if it doesn't make sense heh. I rarely do. =P Met up with someone from Noise (weekly newspaper) yesterday; she wanted to write about me in her column. =S It's sorta like a column where they feature interesting people or people with interesting jobs or something like that every week, and she came across my essay online, so she decided to... write about me. I know, crazy innit. Anyways, the interview was all right, juz like friends talking. It was kinda wild being on the other side of the interview for once - I'm always the one asking questions when conducting interviews; yes, fun job being a journalist. 0=) Next Tuesday their photographer's gonna come to our apartment and take photo shots of me, as a queer international student. =S Now I'm juz hoping that she won't quote me word by word when I talked about the dismal conditions of Malaysian education. =P I mean, I love Malaysia; juz not the education system, sOmetimes. =) Hope I'm not getting myself into a steaming pot of cowdung... I'm attempting to make my own cosmetic jewelry *gRin*. Need to go to Frandor to pick up some stuff though. And very possibly a ROUTER. I really don't like this helpless feeling of not being able to do shyte about the fact that I can't go online with my own pc, of having to rely on someone else who is currently vacationing down the West Coast. What am I supposed to do, nOt have internet for 3 whole weeks? It's already been a week!! Granted, there's my sis's pc, but... I know she doesn't like it all that much when I hog her desk for too long. I know I don't when someone else does that to my desk. =P

10:47 p.m. Photobucket