<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, January 09, 2005Y
Back To Reality

http://www.imagestation.com/members/cutebubblez New York pics, Christmas holidays pics, random pictures all there. =) I'm so not ready for classes to start. When I just got back to East Lansing, I was beyond miserable. Not only were we so tired that we barely noticed the air-hostesses passing out mini pretzels, or our connecting flight delaying, or my hair looking like Diana Ross during her Supremes days. And it's so much colder here; sure didn't help my mood to find 10 inches of snow greeting back to the cold, dreary embrace of Lansing. Yippie. But after moping around in a dazed stupor and eating preserved plums and dried orange peels for meals, I think I'm slowly getting used to it. Good thing we came back a couple of days before classes officially starts. Gives me some time to settle down and rid myself of the giddy residue from the New York trip. Why, was it that fun? No shyte. =P We met a lot of friends (including King Fu and King Pui! =D), and it was great hanging out with people who are somewhat from the same wavelength. Not that my friends here are... hm. Let's not go there. Although I feel like I should apologize to King Fu... the splinter was really bugging me the other night. =( Sowee... but we'll have another chance to meet up again, right? RIGHT????? *gRin* The trip has opened my eyes quite a bit. Changed the way I think about things. Mmm. I'm not sure it's a completely good thing, and it's Maybe classes should just start and everything will be as they were. Nah that's the coward's way out. Best face stuff head on eh. I don't think I'll be giving you guys a blow-by-blow account of the whole trip (it's too tiring... and it might bore you guys anyway), but we did go to Philly, Delaware, Baltimore and Washington D.C in two days. By bus. Walk horse see flower ma. Hehee. Chinese saying. =p Oh we also went to the U.N building. Our friend's friend (which soon became our friend heh) worked for the U.N so he brought us in and took us around. Pretty cool place; we took pictures in the Security Council meeting rooms and stuff hehee. Y'know, if you're into that type of stuff. Congrats for reading up till here. I know I wouldn't have, if it weren't my own blog. =)

10:44 a.m. Photobucket