<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, January 10, 2005Y
Boredom Buster

Three screen names you have had: sharonica *winCe* C|nd| *dOuble wiNce* cutebubblez *beAm* Three things you like about yourself: My lovely sense of humor *gRin* ...My voice? Although some did complain that it's a tad bit too soft. Baah. The way I laugh at the littlest things Three things you hate about yourself: chicken shit tendency to underestimate myself The way I laugh at the littlest things - it can get terribly inconvenient at times Three things I am wearing right now: sweatpants t-shirt from Egypt me doRky glasses =P Three things you have bought recently: flight ticket to NYC and back food in NY ...goSh I didn't buy anything else in NY?!? No wonder my sister is laughing in her sleep. =P Three things that scare you: Losing friends Leeches Telemarketers (they aRe a force to be reckoned with, I tell ya) Three things on your desk: Webcam Alarm clock Scented candles... *aHhh...* Three things you can't live without Jesus Family and friends 0=) ...uMm.. the internet *sOmewhAt mEekly* Three good ways to describe your personality: cute Easygoing? bubbly Naive Compassionate, I guess - I did cry while watching a LP video *lol* Three parts of your heritage: Hakka Chinese Brazilian (that's where my sex appeal came from *wiNk* hahahahah oOff! *wiPes aWay roTten bananas fRom faCe*) Three of your favourite books at the moment: Still Harry Potter series The Rule of Four - Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason Wicked - Gregory MacGuire Three of your current favourite songs: True - Ryan Cabrera *sWOoOOon...* Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney (guilty pleasure) Soldier - Destiny's Child Broken - Seether feat. Amy Lee What, really muz be only three mEhh... potong steam :P Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months: Find out how much beer/wine I can down before passing out or puking, whichever comes first Learn to be a kick-aRse billiards player Snow-boarding Water polo Get a fake ID and go clubbing *Pick the three most likely ones & and treat them as such* =) Three things you want in a relationship: Trust Respect Love & Fun *Now that's thRee! :P Two truths and a lie: I am all set for classes tomorrow. My favorite animals are rabbits. I want life to be less complicated. Three physical things about the opposite sex (or the same) that appeal to you: Smile Sense of humor Shoulders ;) Three things you just can't do: A bikini wax *yAoWchh!* Major in biotech :P Hop on the next flight outta East Lansing Three things you say the most: yea? oh well... are you seRious??? bleh. *aw c'mon, THREE??? That's like, nil man. Three places you want to go: New York wAaAHhhhH nEw yOrRkkk...! Home 0=) Florida or anywhere less cold Three of your favourite hobbies: Day-dreaming Reading (same thing) Making lots and lots of useless stuff like photo frames, necklaces, posters, etc Three things you really want to do really badly right now: Call someone. ;) Hop onto the next flight outta here? Be done with this questionnaire and get oN with it Three careers you're considering: Award-winning author Owner of major publishing house (wahahah ya ok) Travel and/or food critic Three kids' names: *iNdiGnant* Do you actually think that we girls spend all our time thinking about nonsense like this?!? Even if so, I'm not gonna put it in here... someone else might steal my ideas. *lOoks fuRtiveLy aRound* But I do have a cOuple of rEallY gOod oNes... *gOes all cOy* Ugh, somebody slap me. I've been indoors for too long. Three things you want to do before you die: Sing in front of a huge audience. Write a book about my grandma's life. Have awesome sex Get a Masters degree 0=) Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully: mMmm... who do I want dead... Aah whatever. You I guess. *LOL*

5:19 a.m. Photobucket