I'm sick and tired of people using my name to make money. It's irresponsible and it's illegal! And I see it everywhere! Gah!! *piCks up dA cAt & ruBs hiS head senSeleSs* I'm telling you, I can't go anywhere without seeing someone exploiting my name one way or the other. First there's
bubble tea, and then there's the *gaSp*
bubble bath, and let's not forget them pesky li'l cartoon characters that name the cutest one after me... like, what the puff!! I'm not even getting royalties for all these misuse of my name to promote their otherwise so-so merchandise. My name gives them status, mass appeal, heck, even
sex appeal, for those weirdos who like manga coz the female characters look disturbingly like cute little girls with anything-but-cute-and-little assets.
I want my share of the profits and I want it now!
Also, what's with the overusage of the letter Z? I'm telling ya, the letter Z has not been used this frequently since... since Zorro retired and became a professional pumpkin carver! All these Zen and Zouk and Zex (in KrakoZian)... even I'm not spared! CutebubbleZ, BlessedbubbZ, CinnyZ Mental Crib... why am I getting myself involved... well I guess it's time to make it up for all those people I offended with my last last entry. =) Proof that the incredible bubbz is human too y'know... *sHields seLf fRom roTteN fRuiTs witH sis's Zelda poster*
I don't think that a person's blogging style represents his or her true personality and level of intelligence... of course not... XD
Coz if it's true, I think I should be rather worried for myself.
*Blogger is currently unstable and in dire need of a lovely piece of wild berries pie topped with vanilla ice cream.