<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 01, 2005Y
The Real World - Michigan

I just read my last entry (yes, that's how self-involved I am =p) and realized something - I am such a drama queen. What sidelong glances in shopping malls eh? Most strangers are either nice to us or they don't give two hoots what we do. Well, perhaps some conservative Muslim countrymen. =P The airport incident was real though. If I'm completely honest, and stop trying to sugarcoat my life for 'public viewing'... the metaphoric 'sidelong glances', sadly, comes from people closer to home. =( Like my grandma, who I'd wish would at least be happy for me. And at times... my dad. Sighz. Real life sucks monkey balls sometimes.

1:00 a.m. Photobucket