<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, February 22, 2005Y
Shall We Dance?

I just realized that the Hoobastank song is still on my blog. I thought I removed it till my bro told me how irritating it is to hafta wait for the song to load everytime he visits my blog. I am such a douche bag. Forgive me for all the times you had to endure the song, till you got so fed up you stopped frequenting this blog altogether? Yes, I know when you stop reading. =P I'm watching you. (a la Meet The Parents). Anyways, I know how to waltz~~!! *bEam* I never thought ballroom dancing was my cup of tea (still not too sure, but I'm game for anything new right now), but then I watched 'Shall We Dance'... oOOoo it's more fun that it looks! With a good partner, that is. If the guy is good, he'd lead well and you just feel like you're gliding across the floor, twirling and spinning till you're not completely sure where you are... hehee it's like when we were younger, we used to hold onto each other's hands real tight, and we'll spin real quick, holding onto each other for dear life... only waltz is not as 'pening' as that. =) However, if the guy is... not that experienced, it might lead to some uncomfortable knee-knocking and... bad breath. *uGh* Waltz is not a really physical dance, and we keep a comfortable distance (unless you happen to dance with one particularly rigid man in the class...). I like the fact that we hafta move in a good straight posture (I could almost hear my spine groan with pleasure after weeks of slouching in front of the computer), hehee. *nOnchalant* Most of the people in the class are older people, like grad students, professors, married couples, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the youngest there. ;) I don't think I've learnt it all yet thought. Should go back next week. In the meantime, shall we dance? Omigosh that movie was so sweet, even a heartless goblin would've shed a tear or two. 0=)

10:06 a.m. Photobucket