<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 14, 2005Y

Hey, Guess what. I'm in this secluded li'l library on campus and I have the whole computer lab to myself. Kinda creepy, but at least I get to print my stuff. Oh someone juz came in. Was listening to Phillip, Craig and David Dean but it got me really homesick so I'm listening to the Bride and Prejudice soundtrack. No emotional ties whatsoever. Safe music. Spring break's over. *pOut* Time to face my horrible mid term results. :'( I think I'm gonna quit my job. It's interferring with my studies. Literally. I hafta cover the city council meetings for a news writing class, but it's on Tuesdays and I work Tuesdays. So. Is that a good enough reason to quit? How was Singapore? Muah, lovin' ya. hugz n kisses Cinny

10:21 p.m. Photobucket