<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 03, 2005Y
Running Day

Today was the last day of the modern dancing class. It was so sad; pretty ironic that the last lesson was also the most fun. The instructor and her assistant, Deb and John, are super funny people. You can just die of laughter watching them fool around and dance. Deb's this really petite Caucasian and John's this uber chirpy, Energizer bunny type of guy. He acts kinda gay sometimes, but he's cool. =) Hahah I can almost hear your groan of disgust from way over here, dear. =P Anyways, we didn't have time to lament the fact that it was the very last time we'd dance together coz we had to rush out and catch the bus, which was supposed to come like, in 2 minutes. The usual five inches of snow, lungs frozen from the running, and we barely made it. I guess it was hard for the bus driver to miss three out-of-breath, mad-hair-flying girls trying to run in the slippery snow. He actually stopped for us, how nice. And guess what. A guy friend who used to fancy me was in the bus, witnessing our not-very-glamorous desperate dash for the bus. Sweaty, rosy-cheeked and panting for life-giving air. Nice. Ah well. Who cares eh. Mid terms today. I only remembered that we were supposed to bring our own blue books the minute I stepped into the classroom. After two seconds of oh-shytting, I ran out without my jacket to the library, praying to God that they have blue books there whilst slipping on them good ol' snow, and they did! Awesome savior greatest love of my life! Thank God! Got them blue books and trodded back to the classroom just as the professor began to hand out the question papers. Guess I was wrong about something rather important. =)

12:24 p.m. Photobucket