Hair, or no hair? That is the question.
Not.
How in the world can 'a bit of hair' in the armpits be sexy? For women, I mean. First of all, it's gross. Second, it makes the person more prone to... undesirable smells. And thirdly... it's
gRoss.
*sHuddErs* I remember hanging out at a late night Asian restaurant thingy down the street (oh yeah, when Su was here! =D), and the small place was just crammed with at least four television sets. But only one TV caught our attention. It was playing really old, corny karaoke versions of chinese music videos, where they show women in bright, ah-ma swimsuits twirling around in the middle of a park, motel swimming pools, hillsides... anywhere but the seaside.
But the fact that they're wearing swimsuits in completely unswimmable surroundings was not the big shocker. Their... ample bush in their underarms were.
I am so not kidding. At first I thought it was a smudge or whatever, so we decided to examine more closely.
Big mistake. Bill literally felt like puking. They were actually showing close-ups on their raised arms and all, like they were proud of it! Gawd.
Maybe they're Mongolians or something. A culture where more hair is good; we women could use more of that in our cultures maybe. More appreciation of the natural woman's body I mean, not appreciation of more... bush.
Yech.