I rented and watched the movie Closer and Iron Ladies. Closer coz Su gushed on so much about it, and Iron Ladies coz... I felt I could use a good laugh.
Iron Ladies should come with a warning label for severe homophobics, really. Gave me the goosebumps at times, but it was faRnee. And it's confirmed; thai guys are good-looking without much effort. ;)
Closer... I kept talking about the movie with everyone who would have a conversation with me, I thought it was a really
real movie, a movie that let you determine the black and white and the grey, that relied on a good script to move a story forward and not on simplistic timeline guides at the bottom of the screen. Y'know, like '4 months later' or 'December, London' or something.
But people didn't react to the movie like I did. May was even a tad bit frustrated at the slow pace of the film. People didn't find snippets of the dialogues profound, deep,
relevant, like I did; they didn't feel like they could relate to the movie at all, like I sorta did...
Whatever. I'm juz being stupid.
I read some of my really old entries lately, yeah stuff that are even pre-blogspot. And I realize how much chirpier I was in those entries back in 2003 and early 2004... when I was sure the only people reading my blog were my closest friends. I'd talk about my days in detail, be completely free and true to what I was feeling coz I knew the people reading them wouldn't judge me.
I don't reckon it's a lost of innocence or anything serious of that sort; gosh, did I just use the word reckon? Thanks, Stef. =p Heh anyways. I'm still chirpy *bEam*; I just gave up writing for my own pleasure in exchange for
your reading pleasure hehee. 0=) I mean, I
reckon I can ramble on a bunch of trivial stuff that is of no interest to anybody but myself (and risk declining readership), or I can try to amuse you with my self-depreciating comments and o-so-unique view of world events (CNN).
Time changes things, is all. The only thing that remained the same from those times to now is God's unfailing grace and love for me. For you.
For us.
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast. - Psalm 139: 7-10
Hehee 0=) Had to link these verses in somehow~