The three of us were dragging huge bags of rubbish (yes, it takes three persons to haul all our rubbish out - see, we usually take the trash out only when it starts to take up more than a quarter of our kitchen area) when I screamed at my sis coz her bag was punctured and some brown substances were splurting out of it.
And it stank. Oops.
After leaving a suspicious trail of stinky goo on the carpeted hallways of our apartment building, we got outside to the dumpster. May threw hers in first, then me, then we both held up the crazy heavy lid whilst my sister, gaining momentum by swinging the trash a li'l, braced herself to fling the heaviest (and leaking) bag over.
Thump. I felt trails of wet stuff running down my bare ankles. I stared down at myself - my t-shirt and sweater had dots of brown liquid on them.
GAaAAAaAAaKKKKkkKKk!!!! Ew ew ew ew EW!
And it stank. UGggHHh.
Took a shower
immediately and threw them stinky clothes into the just-emptied laundry basket. We just did our laundry on Saturday. Dang.