<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, May 26, 2005Y

Thanks for giving me a ride back. Everything feels the same, looks the same. And yet... Sighz. At least we still have some laughs together. Kinda ironic how the one time you really surprised me, we'd sorta broken the race. YEs, this is the oNe time you reaaally surprised me. Bleh. ;) _________________________________________________________ I SAW YOU KING FU! In Jusco. J Card Member Day. Don't ask me why I was there. I bought a hammock and a matching bone pillow for RM74. Cousin convinced me it was a steal. Said cousin also finds karaoke relaxing. I plead temporary insanity. But I do think our house could use a beachy hammock. It's really cool - all you guys hafta come and try it out!~ *gRin* Btw King Fu, couldn't get to ya coz of the crowds so. Call 016-5330087 to find out the ultimate truth of your destiny... I'm just kidding. It's my new number. Teehee. Being back home is AWESOME.

7:51 p.m. Photobucket