Out of an incohesive mind, comes...
A whiff of stale coffee grazed my smelling senses, and I cringed involuntarily. I turned to stare at the source of offending scent - an old Nielson Media Research mug filled with putrid, muddy liquid - otherwise known as VERY OLD COFFEE.
Maybe the owner of this desk is trying to nurture a new breed of maggots from this... thing. Or rather, a new, exciting scent that suits the needs and moods of the empowered wearer!
Beg your pardon. Been writing/promoting about new beauty products for men.
At least I get to write something. AND I spent the whole day yesterday at the studio, helping out the photographer and editor with the clothes and accessories. I even got to wear some of them! Hehee. 0=) They needed 'talents' to model the clothes. Felt weird standing in the middle of the platform, surrounded by white pieces of fabric and lighting, the long-haired photographer asking you to widen your legs...
For the shoot, hello. =P Hehee. For the rest of the day, my eyes were pretty much spoiled for good, the way the camera flash just bounces off
every single white surface. To create sufficient lighting or something.
Burnt my fingers while ironing the clothes. It's the kind where you iron with the clothes hanging; looks sorta like a vacuum cleaner really. Those steam can kill, seriously. Maybe Paris Hilton should get on with the sequel to her big hit eh - House of Steam, baby.
=S Forgive me. This office is not very conducive to a sound and rational mind.
I just realized I don't really know how to spell vacuum.
Yup, top journalist in the making, all right.
Traffic here is lovely as usual. Takes me only about 45 minutes to come to work, if I abandon all compassion and consideration for anything else around me and my shield (aka my car).
Today is the first time I saw a real live person slamming down a real live (or as real live as a phone can be) phone at a real live person at the other end of the line. I know both of them, so I kinda wondered how they were even gonna talk to each other face to face, much less work together. But they acted like nothing happened.
Weird.