I can't figure myself out.
Am I a grown-up, or am I still growing up?
I mean, here I am, yelling and stomping for my rights to freedom and individuality, and yet I'm still squealing for my dad when I see a cockroach or a lizard within three feet of my bed at night.
I'm confused. Grown-ups don't do things like that, do they?
I guess I want the best of both worlds - to be heard, respected and not be bothered by curfews and nagging, and at the same time be able to sit cross-legged in restaurant chairs without getting weird stares, and still retain the oh-she's-still-young all access pass whenever I mess up.
But I suppose the nagging part will remain for a long time in most of our lives. My grandma never stops nagging her youngest daughter even though she's 48.
The rojak in Menglembu is
unbelievable. And cheap. Menglembu has the best and cheapest foods, seriously.
It's really too bad most of you stay at the opposite end of town. Bleh.