Ah Pak, sorry oh... I didn't mean to yell at you earlier, it just kinda sucks big time when you find out your car has been dented and scratched, you see... Sorry I just turned my back at you and walked off, that was quite rude of me...
Don't get me wrong Ah Pak, it's still your fault, the whole accident. You were stagnant there for so long, and then the moment I wanted to get past you you reversed. I honked real bad, but you kept coming till your bumper collided with my right front door. You say pissed off or not... and he was already having a bad day, he didn't need this, he really didn't...
At first I thought you were ang mo, coz you looked so pasty and white, plus that weird fisherman's hat you had going on. Then I saw that even though your eyes were this strange blue, it's actually coz you had old-people eyes, difficult to see properly... I felt a bit sorry for you that time, but I was still angry lar, so... aih I dunno lar Ah Pak, the way you tried to pin the blame on me didn't really help things either you know, and about how 'small' the dent is and that it can't be seen... I wanted to say of coz you can't see it! The whole car behind you also you can't see, how to see the dent??? But then I restrained myself le, somehow I pitied you, but that time heart still flaming with anger and sense of injustice, like why this had to happen today and things like that... yala I a bit drama queen, but if you're in my situation you'll understand better where I'm coming from...
Then I thought a bit further why this surge of sympathy toward you... and I realized that it must be hard for a man your age, in your condition to still have to drive yourself. Maybe your family is not too well-off, maybe your children can't afford a driver for you, maybe you don't have any cucus to take care of you...
I don't think I'll ever understand why you stopped in the middle of the road for so long, somemore horizontally... but I think I'll talk to God about you le, not to complain la don't worry Ah Pak, but to have Him bless you a little bit more, and keep you (and consequently others =P) safe wherever you go...
Still, maybe it's best if we don't meet again on the road yea =P