"And you calm the raging seas... and you calm the storms in me again..." Woke up with this United song in my head. (Look To You, No. 12)
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will NOT be shaken.
My salcation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
One thing God has spoken,
two things have I heard:
that you, O God, are strong,
and that you, O Lord, are loving.
-Excerpts from Psalm 62
O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
mysoul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water...
On my bed I remember you;
I think of you throught the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
My soul clings to you;
your right hand upholds me.
I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is
better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you...
-Psalm 63