<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, August 03, 2005Y

For weeks I'd been pissed at something a friend had done. I'd always had some reservations when it comes to her, and I was actually looking forward to not seeing her much, after several arrangements. But nOoo... somehow circumstances morphed into such a dreadful stage that I'm still gonna have to put up with her. Often. Consistently. Daily. I was pissed, angry, bitter... I couldn't believe the nerve of her. I asked God why didn't He stop this from happening. I don't want to go through another year of tension and misery with her around. Needless to say, I was pretty negative whenever I thought about it. And her. I knew it would be better for me to think positive, to look at the bright side, but somehow I. Just. Couldn't. Then I was reminded of this verses while reading Soul Journey... Luke 6:27-36 27 I tell you who hear Me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. . . . 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you. 32 If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even “sinners” love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even “sinners” do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even “sinners” lend to “sinners,” expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. It's a challenge, to actually be nice and tolerant to someone I find so difficult to be with. But God has said as much, and I want to be more than just a sinner, I want to be a Christ follower, really...

8:57 a.m. Photobucket