<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, August 18, 2005Y
Gem Island with Family

Went to Gem Island in T'ganu for four days, and this is the overwhelming evidence... This is the island we stayed in. My dad straining himself on a much-abused hammock. Scuba diving is not very flattering physically, I'll give you that... But at least we got to chill with Marlin and Nemo, and the rest of the Finding Nemo crew... ;) The rocks that cut my toes, and the beach that's filled with sea rambutans... so adventure right... *gRin* Somehow this pic seems to reinforce the theory we had since young - The Simpsons were created after us. ;) Bart, Lisa and Maggie, geddit? Oh and a dad with a round belly... hehee I really like this pic. Been burying my nose in the new Harry Potter book whenever I could... I still can't believe Dumbledore died ;) I was actually stepping on my mom's toe when this was taken, thus the mini-commotion. 0=) We saw a couple of baby sharks too! About 5 feet long... thank God for keeping us safe during the whole trip. =) And for some reason, I didn't get as sunburned as my bro and sis, praise the LoRd~!!! A bit darker la, but... it's ok. *bEam*

7:51 p.m. Photobucket