<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, August 30, 2005Y
A Surge of Energy & Enthusiasm

First day of classes... we were given a quiz to prepare for tomorrow in one class, and in another the professor sent us off with a bottle of bubble blowers each, making sure we blow them outside and 'tell her how it feels like.' 'Be creative, people. Let your creative juices flOoooow...' That's my publication designing class. She also gave us juicy gums, to 'pump up our minds.' And while she was talking about how this class would be different from the tons of 'boring writing JRN classes' (I couldn't help rolling my eyes and agreeing with her) that we had to go thru to graduate, I realized something. She was right. I've interviewed too many long-winded people, sat thru too many mind-numbing governmental meetings, wrote too many news articles (most of them unpublished, but it's ok), and went thru too many loong lectures and lab lessons to stop now. I need to work it till the end. And graduate. Somehow. Oh and my course schedule for this semester is quite sorted out; thanks to all who prayed for me! =D I'm taking 17 credits this semester, really hope to be able to wing it! God, can ah? Hehee. 0=) Coz it's actually a pretty tight schedule for me in order to graduate by next spring. If you guys remember, I started a semester later than Wei Ming and King Fu actually. But if I take 17 credits this sem and 19 the next... whooeeii, talk about challenging oneself... I guess worse come to worst, I can take 2 courses during the first half of summer sem or something. But that's the last option le. I don't really wanna hafta come back for convocation or whatever in May 2007. 2006, baby, 2006!! "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:!3" "For nothing is impossible with God. - Luke 1:37" Mmm... I'm not used to being warm here in East Lansing. When I left for home last May, it was still pretty chilly. Ah home... *wiStful* I caught the MTV Video Music Awards 2005 last night... LIVE! Gosh, I think this is the first time it's ever happened to me. TOtally unplanned, and bam! The latest VMAs on TV. I used to hafta labor thru the small prints in the Astro TV guide for reruns -and everybody knows the best bits are censored in reruns. Guess there are some perks in being in the states. The superficial perks, anyway. =) Of coz the education is also uber valuable, so thanks mom and dad. I know I complain and whine a lot, but I still hope to do y'all proud - make it worth your money, no? Anyways. Green Day and My Chemical Romance performed - So good. And I found out JOel Madden(main man of Good Charlotte) is dating Hillary Duff (same age diff as Keong and me la - so cool huh? Can totally see the similarities, LOL ;) - actually Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey also - but that one not much similarities... geez, I talk like I know any of them personally *rOlls eYes at sElf*), and P. Diddy was the host so he pretty much made everything look and sound like a big hip hop orgie. Seriously. More than half of the performers were black rappers/ artistes - 50 Cent, Omarion, P. Diddy himself (in several occasions)... he should just call it the P. Diddy Show, really. Green Day won the most awards tho; totally deserving, btw. But don't listen to their latest single - Wake me up when Sept ends - if your summer break just ended and you're away from home. =P

10:20 a.m. Photobucket